quinta-feira, outubro 30, 2008

Colectivos

I'm still amazed with the way these collective taxis work, los colectivos. They are like microbuses, with only 4 places, but the thing is I never waited more than 5 minutes for the right taxi to come, I always have a seat free for me, they pass close to my street, they stop where I ask them to stop. In a place where the weather is rough all year long, this seems to me like a very smart mean of transportation. I'm a fan, even if I have to listen to reggaeton or a religious emission all way trough! If you ever come to Punta Arenas be sure to have a city plan (to know your direction) and to take the colectivo!

1 Comments:

At outubro 31, 2008 11:30 da manhã, Blogger Ju said...

My God! Tanta gasolina... os colectivos com essa banda sonora podem até ser antros de dança sentada. É a chamada dançasenta... :P

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home