quinta-feira, outubro 23, 2008

Amazed

Things are fine around here. I'm getting used to the way of living. There's no buses in town, just shared taxis that have a fixed way, and that works well! I've been several times to the same brunch of supermarkets and I'm happy to say that I've found gluten free cockies and lactose free milk, so I'll be able to have a great breakfast! :D Today was so windy, but so WINDY, that everybody was walking a bit funny (and the best was that they were all laughting about it). I still think it's just great to see the sea everyday while going to work or while working - nothing compares to this!

1 Comments:

At outubro 23, 2008 12:11 da tarde, Blogger fenix said...

:)
Gostos destas aventuras q contas.
Até qd vais ficar por aí?

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home