terça-feira, outubro 21, 2008

Translation is lost in me

Some people get "lost in translation". In my case I think I'm the one who's lost it! I don't know what language I'll be able to talk after this. In Brussels was already hard to change during the day from Portuguese to French to English... here I have to had Spanish and Portuguese from Brazil... I've been able to manage, but this leads to very funny conversations using all sorts of words from different languages! So far so good!
Later I'll publish some first photos... Cheers

3 Comments:

At outubro 21, 2008 5:35 da tarde, Anonymous Anónimo said...

You'll be fine!!!! :-) Can't wait to hear your stories.

 
At outubro 21, 2008 10:43 da tarde, Blogger fenix said...

poliglota!

 
At outubro 22, 2008 4:05 da manhã, Anonymous Anónimo said...

:) Grande beijoka! ;)

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home