domingo, maio 30, 2010

Sevilla, Ole'!

Another conference... and thus another chance to visit a new place! This time I went to Sevilla, and I must say that this city really amazed me. It's an fantastic pretty place that offers a lot of cool activities that can be done by visitors. :p 99.9% of the time I was mistaken by being Spanish and the best comment was from a lady I met when we were trying to find a bus stop : "let's follow those foreigners because they usually find out these things faster than us (locals)!" eh eh eh!!!! Me encanta Sevilla, Ole'! (for the record, I actually don't speak Spanish... but Portunhol!)

2 Comments:

At junho 01, 2010 5:12 da tarde, Blogger DRei said...

UAU!! Parece mm muito bonita! Sortuda ;)

 
At junho 12, 2010 11:42 da manhã, Blogger Joaninha said...

Bela passeata e bela cidade!! Fui lá no ano passado. Eles já se decidiram a pôr "fraldas" nos cavalos, ou a ruas ainda cheiram a bosta? Adorei os azulejos e a cores vivas dos edificios! Tens de começar a pensar em vir ao Hemisferio Sul..

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home